Thursday, August 9, 2012

Miranda Kerr's Healthy Land Down Under Lifestyle


An avid supporter of a healthy lifestyle product line, said 29-year-old blonde beauty, "Lucky You juice is the first port when I arrive in Australia These cold-pressed juices are essential for a miracle for their own health and well-being, full of nutrients and antioxidants. ".


The theme of healthy lifestyles, Miranda was just talking to Harpers Bazaar about her dietary advice, which he revealed, "and not a diet with my family instilled in me a real appreciation and a passion for healthy and organic life. I agree with 80/20 rule. to 80% good, 20% of compliant and works for me and my body in person. I love food and enjoy eating fresh organic produce. "


He added, "I drink warm water and lemon every morning, and I also drink a lot of good quality and preferably purified alkaline water throughout the day. Min Nan introduced me to Noni juice when I was twelve years old, that I drink twice a day . I treat myself sometimes, and there is no guilt or what conditions. Food is my friend, and consistency is key. I think everything in moderation is best.









No comments:

Post a Comment